We've had the cow parade, and we've had the elephant parade in London, both bringing fun and colour to our city, but without fail every summer for a month or two, we have what I've nicknamed 'Car Parade'.

Extraordinary cars of every imaginable colour descend on SW1, and as someone who enjoys being able to stare in car geek-ery, I thought it only fair to share the images with others who might enjoy!

Thursday 5 August 2010

Silver Surfers

Not one chromed car but two. 



My boyfriend and I agree that if the Silver Surfer had a car, this would be it:

Super-sleek and bullet like, the McMerc manages to pull off chrome for me.  

Regardless of colour, the Veyron always reminds me of a stag beetle! 

1 comment:

  1. How dare you diss the Venerable Veyron,
    Stag Beetle indeed!!!!
    It's a Mighty Masterpeice.

    ReplyDelete